Wednesday, October 1, 2008

good and evil

I'm getting pretty obsessed with "Heroes" again. Three episodes in and I think it is sincerely making up for last season, which I did enjoy but kind of fell apart all in a rush at the end. This season, as I have mentioned to a few friends already, has featured Zachary Quinto in a suit and I have decided that is all I need to classify a show as "worth watching." Isn't it strange? A man would prefer to see a woman wearing less clothes, yet men can look incredibly sexy all covered up. I mean, I wouldn't sneeze at a guy without his shirt on but I have a feeling that is probably saved for Milo Ventimiglia on this show (and whoever plays Mohinder, (it's Sendhil Ramamurthy, why was I pretending I didn't know that?) but when your skin start peeling off, it kind of loses that sexy factor.)

Anyway, in summation, there are a lot of hot men on TV right now. Suffice it to say, this does not help my current situation as they are very far away and mostly, not real people. Unless Elliot Stabler is really kickin' ass and takin' (rapists) names mere blocks from my office. More on this as it develops...

Also, a few questions for you to ponder:
If it makes you happy and doesn't hurt anyone, is it wrong?
Why can't three roommates have boyfriends at the same time?
Why, God? What's your plan? I can't help her, no one can... okay, that's a lyric from 'Miss Saigon'. Sorry.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why would you sneeze on a guy with no shirt on?

Brendan said...

"If it makes you happy and doesn't hurt anyone, is it wrong?"

No, but it could make you go blind.

(This obligatory masturbation joke has been brought to you by Liquid America.)

Anonymous said...

"If it makes you happy and doesn't hurt anyone, is it wrong?"

I don't think there is a definite answer for that. Sometimes the right think can hurt someone if it makes you happy or not. But it sounds like there no harm in what you're talking about. Then again I don't know what your talking about.

Jen Isgro said...

Dan... I would not. That would spread germs and besides, you know I always have a tissue handy.

Brendan... God, you are so crude. On whose blog do you think you're posting?

The Gull... Thoughtful response. Unlike the other two buffoons above you, you took my babling incoherency seriously and I appreciate that. I will have to rethink your status as NEMESIS.

Brendan said...

It's not crude. Crude would have been if I'd just made the joke. Making the joke then pointing out what the joke is about is called satire. It's a smart joke, and a smart audience will appreciate it!