Thursday, October 23, 2008

it's all been done

I just started a new blogspot page where I will be posting things I've written that I've actually finished. First up? My comic, called "Normal." I only posted the first issue right now. I'll see if any of you read it (some of you already may have but it's been edited slightly) and then if people do enjoy it and no one rips my writing to shreds maybe I'll keep posting. Seeing as how only about five people read this blog (that I know of), and you are all my friends, there probably won't be much ripping to shreds, even if you don't like it. But I do appreciate constructive criticism on everything I write.

Anyway, the link is: http://completedworks.blogspot.com. I'll eventually post other things as well, but as the site is called "Completed Works", it won't be bursting at the seams, since my main problem with writing is actually finishing what I start and not getting distracted by a shiny object halfway through. Knowing people might be interested in what I write could help me, though, so like I said, feel free to comment as you see fit.

No comments: