Sunday, September 14, 2008

lazy sunday

I kind of love Sundays. It's usually the one day when I have the least to do. In fact, right now, I am sitting in my pajamas watching the Yankee game (they're winning 6-3 right now, even though Carl Pavano's body double is pitching) and handwashing all my delicate clothes. Basically doing absolutely nothing. I had a slight inclination to call a few people and see if they wanted to go somewhere and have a drink and apps and sit outside to enjoy the good weather while it lasts, but then I remembered that it's football season and most everyone I know is sitting on their couch the same way I am and enjoying the Giants' game right now. I also remembered that I really don't feel like going out and I will not let the sun guilt me into changing out of my pajamas.

Yesterday was the second day of shooting of our video for "Breathe Again." It was supposed to be the final day but we definitely do not have enough footage to get a whole video, so we'll have to finish it up on an as-yet-to-be-determined date at an as-yet-to-be-determined location. The penthouse we were in yesterday was pretty sick, although it was owned by two old, white people and was decorated as such. Of course, unbeknownst to us, we needed a permit to shoot on the roof, so we had to all sneak up there quietly and hope that none of the neighbors heard the radio and drums playing. But we got away with it scot free! Until the video makes it huge and the building management notices and the guy who was house-sitting for the old couple gets arrested or something... but does that really affect me anyway? I think not.

My outfit yesterday was pretty interesting. Perry's comment about it was definitely my favorite: "You look like a hooker from hell." So I'll leave it up to the people who haven't seen it to imagine what that looks like. You know, until Robin sends me her pictures from yesterday and I immediately place them on Facebook. I think I looked pretty good and the black hair definitely added to the whole "I will kill you" look. It's so the opposite of how I really am. Unless, of course, someone is trying to get me out of the house before 5:30 on a Sunday. Then, I really might commit murder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know that it's in my contract that I get $20 every time someone mentions me in their blog. So pay up!

P.S. You don't look a hooker normally. It was the outfit. =P