Wednesday, August 27, 2008

vacation, all i ever wanted

Ahhh... I am officially finished with work until Tuesday. I usually hate people who flaunt the fact that they are off when others have to work but...actually, I just don't give a shit this time around, especially since I am going to be working most of next weekend on moving our office to Madison Avenue, plus that entire work week is just going to be the biggest headache ever and I am dreading it like you can't believe. So I am going to enjoy my couple of days off and the hell with anyone who makes me feel badly about it.

I'm watching "The Snuke" episode of "South Park." Did I ever mention this show is brilliant and Matt Stone and Trey Parker are two of my heroes?

I bought a new digital camera last night. Same camera, a Canon Elph, but 8.0 Mega Pixels, and I can't imagine ever needing anything higher than that to take pictures of my friends and I drinking, which is pretty much the only thing I take pictures of, as evidenced by my Facebook page. That and my really cute baby cousins.

I'm too entranced in "South Park" to write anymore. Everyone have a fantastic weekend and I'll see you all when I get back from my hangover.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? You don't like to respond to my emails! Fine then! I try to give you some good feedback on your stupid song and you pretend like I don't exist! I'll show you! You'll rue the day you crossed me Mosquito Girl!

Jen Isgro said...

I wasn't getting them! I swear! I really want to know what you thought of it. I told Dan, I thought you thought it was so stupid that you decided to pull the plug on being friends with me all together.

...but don't try to insinuate that Mosquito Girl couldn't take down The Gull. That's just silly.

Anonymous said...

What I said was that you should find a karaoke version of the song and rerecord it with those lyrics, like Mike did with Franca Franca. I think it would be great!