Tuesday, December 29, 2009

i'll tell you one and one makes three...

Stuck smack dab in the middle of Christmas and New Year's. I guess it's a better place to be than the week after New Year's. Although, I start training my replacement on January 5th, so work as I know it is pretty much through this week, which is sort of weird. I've been trying to get everything all straightened up with my files the past few days, since the new girl will have access to all my stuff once I leave and I'd like it to make sense to her. I really just hope that I don't go into labor too early, before I've gotten a chance to adequately train her. There's just so much that happens in this job that doesn't happen every day, so three weeks of training might seem like a lot when it really isn't.

Also, my throat hurts and I can't take any medicine to make it feel better. More on this as it develops. Or ceases to develop, which is what I'm hoping for.

I am having a baby in, like, a month... does everyone realize this?

2 comments:

Tom said...

I think I'll fully realize it about three weeks after the baby's here.

And I hope, like the password says, it's totally lummable!

propmaven said...

I do, I do!
Though I don't think it's going to hit home until, well, she's home. Good luck with the training, I'm sure it'll go fine. Yay for between holiday cheer!